We would like kindly inform you, that our Library is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am. to 14 pm.
- wear protective masks,
- keep a distance of at least 2 m between each other,
- use disinfectants at the entrance to the building .
Contact with the Library via e-mail contact from Monday to Friday 8.00-14.00 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about loans,
- Information on settlement with the Library (circulation cards),
- Questions regarding the remote access of the Library’s electronic resources (databases),
- Searching for data in open scientific resources
How to login in to library account
Library card number – enter your Student’s card number (e.g. w12345), Password – PESEL (Personal ID number is on your Student’s card)
How to renew books online
To renew your books online you must log in to your account. Your online library account lists the the items you have borrowed with their due dates.
To renew an item:
All items borrowed by the reader must not be overdue in a certain lending department;
the sum of all fines and fees must be equal to 0 (zero) in a certain lending department.
If any of above conditions are not fulfilled, the item cannot be renewed and instead of a “Renew” link, “Info” link will be available. After clicking the link, the reader will get a page with an explanation why the item cannot be renewed.
To renew an item (books) please click “Prolong” or “Prolong all” link
Download the free mobile application and operate the library catalog on your mobile device faster and more conveniently.
After logging in to the application using the data from the reader’s account, the user of the application can:
- search the catalog,
- order and reserve library materials for rental,
- read library resources available online,
- check the status of materials in his account.
After logging please choose USTAWIENIA (settings) and change language!